ZONALESTENEWS
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

black singles - I want to explore my wild side

Ir para baixo

black singles  - I want to explore my wild side Empty black singles - I want to explore my wild side

Mensagem  Bundaber Seg Jul 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Bendigo dating - Come help this cutie out! My name is Maia CONROY I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Newcastle online dating Brisbane online dating free dating site agency Bundaberg dating i want an older man, and i want a man that is professional. its not about the money you make, its about how professional you can be. so please, if you're going to message me and tell me im materialistic and all im looking for is a sugardaddy, you've got the wrong girl. dont waste your time telling me what you think im looking for. i'm athletic love being outdoors, laso love fast cars! i have great oral skills;) Wanna meet someone that is ready for some action. is sexy, built, and not afraid to take his clothes off! I love to do a lot of things for fun. I like to go to the movies and dinner. I am a party girl too sometimes. I like to go to bars or clubs when I can and go dancing and have a few drinks but missing having the one guy to come home to. Hi, I'm kinda new to the area and don't know much people. I'm a really good person with a great scense of humor and have an awesome personality.I'm a honest,trustworthy,faithful,and open minded person.persuing going back to college. i'm a music nad movie buff. This dating website thing is pretty much new to me so take it easy on me guys! Into exploring anything thats fun, seeking guy or guys for fun evenings. I am attractive and I am not shy, I like to laugh and have a good time. Been dancing and really enjoy that. Nothing serious, just want some fun on the side for right now....... I've been single for sometime so I'm not all that good w/ whatever yousay to men. At this point someone nice, normal, TALL, outgoing, fun, smart, family guy, good looking, have all there teeth, and a gentlemen would be fine. I guess I'm just looking for a good old fashion guy. I'm nto sure they still exist, but we'll see!

Bundaber
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos